Make your brand the destination of choice, with iVend Loyalty
Getting customers into your stores is one thing, ensuring they come back again is a different challenge. With so many options for shopping, focusing on the customer base you already have is one of the most effective strategies for achieving your goals.
iVend Loyalty is a flexible points & rewards management application that is available both digitally or on a card, with accrual across by points, visits, or purchases, and is redeemable across channels for discounts, gift items or other rewards of the retailer’s choosing.
iVend Loyalty enables retailers to develop deeper relationships with customers with visibility into shopping histories and preferences. Through mobile notifications, digital coupons, and reward points, offer personalised incentivizes for customers to choose your stores. An in-built part of the iVend Retail management suite, iVend Loyalty is also available standalone and can integrate with any other retail application using tools provided with the solution.
Self-service for customers to:
- Access their current card balance on their phone, tablet or PC
- Update their contact and billing information
- View transaction, purchase and return history
- Merge multiple loyalty cards into a single account
- Manage cardholder accounts
Update cardholder profiles
- Edit email templates
- Customize their registration page and publish it on the portal
Powerful Loyalty Technology
Multiple Loyalty Programs
- Multiple loyalty plans can be set up either for the entire enterprise or specifically for individual stores
- Multiple loyalty plans can assign points or currency based on customer purchases
iVend Loyalty Portal is a secure, web based portal, licensed separately, which allows retailers to easily:
- Set up and manage multiple loyalty programs which assign points or currency based on customer purchases or activities
- Allow loyalty points or incentives to age according to user defined rules
- Redeem loyalty rewards against new purchases
- Inform customers about their rewards balance via email, text message, online
- Define membership of group schemes, e.g. for all family members or to support a particular school or charity
- Individual plans can relate to specific products or promotions or exclude products (for example clearance items) or promotions.
Loyalty Member Registration
Membership Level Management
- Any number of membership levels can be defined, e.g. Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Members progress through levels depending on spend. The retailer can define the minimum points or currency that a loyalty customer should accumulate to reach a particular loyalty level.
Loyalty Plan Management
- Push sales of specific items or item groups by defining specific plans. Plans pertaining to transaction value can also be defined to increase sales.
- Selected stores or channels, with bonuses on special days such as the customer’s birthday, public holidays, festivals, etc.
Resilient Operation Modes
Loyalty Product Catalogue
- iVend loyalty can now work in a standalone mode. This would allow third party retail systems to use iVend Loyalty management system for managing their loyalty customers. Data exchange between third party retail systems and iVend Loyalty would be facilitated through robust iVend Loyalty APIs. Users can send the transaction information to iVend Loyalty for points accumulation and redemption using iVend Loyalty APIs.
- iVend loyalty will then send the notifications to the loyalty customer using iVend Passes, SMS and Emails.
Request a free consultation and demo session
Articles – Retail
- 4 Must Have Retail POS Features
- Make it Fast or Lose Customers in the Checkout Line
- 9 Benefits of Mobile Technology in Retail
- 4 Drivers for the Mobile Point of Sale Trend in the Retail Industry
- How to use mPOS to Encourage Upselling and Cross Selling
- Why retailers need to bring loyalty technology in-store
- Rise above the retail challenge